New logo that I designed. How do you like it?
Today, December 10th, is my daughter Skylar Massimo's birthday. I wish her a very happy birthday. I know that we have had our time apart and I want nothing more than to make up for lost time. Please forgive me and lets rebuild what I have really messed up.
InCustodySearch.com is starting a new page....... Las Vegas Warrant Search. On this page you will be able to check both Justice Court and District Court to see if you missed your court date. With Las Vegas being a transient town and with so many websites doing different things, InCustodySearch.com is your one stop shop for all your legal services and county jail inmate searches.
InCustodySearch.com is based out of Las Vegas, Nv. We are currently doing a food on Sunday Dec.28th. We hand out 50 hot meals to homeless individuals. If you want to help please feel free to contact InCustodySearch22@gmail.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment